Friday, April 13, 2012
Good Deed Friday: Be Kind
Here are some reasons why you should be kind!
Allah loves those who are kind to others.
The prophet (saw) was a very kind man.
Being kind feels good.
Kindness softens our heart.
Kindness helps people feel respected and less alone
Kindness makes people want to be around us.
Kindness begets kindness.
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas:
- Leave a book you have already finished somewhere for
someone else to read.
- Help your friend, sibling or classmate who is struggling with a class subject.
- Drop off a toy or game at a homeless shelter.
- Send someone a small gift anonymously.
- Help out with chores around the house.
- Share something special with your younger siblings.
- Drop off flowers at your friend or neighbor's house.
- Make and send a card to someone sick or far away from home.