Friday, June 26, 2009

Bittersweet Goodbyes

This week has been bittersweet for me and my class. We had to say goodbye and good luck to four special girls who have gone on to bigger and better learning. My sweet girls have transitioned to the two year old classroom. *sniff* *sniff* While I will miss them terribly, I know it is for the best. Not only are they in good hands, they have two very competent teachers who will love and care for them as I have for the past year. Lucky for me though, their new class room is just down the hall, I can go a visit them on my breaks and see them on the playground as their playground area is just across from the toddler playground area. *sigh* Why do children have to grow up so fast?? *sigh* Goodbye my sweeties, and good luck!! it is my hope and prayer that I have given you what love and support you will need to become loving, kind, accomplished and well-rounded human-beings.

No comments: