Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Top Five! Books!




Greetings readers, writers and lovers of stories. Last year, I did something I never thought was possible, write a novel length story! While I'm in the long process of editing and revisions, what better way to improve my own understanding of what a good novel is than by reading good novels. So this year, I will do my best to read one novel a month (or two, I don't want to set myself up for failure!) Now, I love mystery novels, sci-fi novels, and historical fiction. However, my top five books I would like to read this year are:

1. Messenger of Truth, A Maisie Dobbs Novel ~ Jacqueline Winspear
2. The Gift ~ Zaipah Ibrahim
3. The Tale of the Hawthorne House ~ Susan Albert
4. Atlantis ~ David Gibbins
5. Nefertiti ~ Michelle Moran

No comments: