Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Book Review: Flap! by Alison Hertz

FLAP!FLAP! by Alison Hertz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Twins Katie and Max decide to teach their little sister how to fly. Only, it is a lot harder than they expected.

This is such a cute story. I laughed at how creative and enthusiastic the kids were while trying to get their little sister, Lily, airborne. I was just tickled watching Lily be such a good sport. Crash after crash, Lily stays optimistic about her siblings approach to teaching her how to fly.I love the end. Kids will learn that when you try and put lots of effort in what you want, succeed or fail, you will have lots of fun!

Flap! will have you laughing with each crash, bump and thud all the while anticipating their next move. Flap! makes a fun read-aloud book.

View all my reviews

No comments: